Terms and Conditions of Guest House Booking
- To take the occupancy of the room, printed hard copy of the booking details is to be produced by the tourists to the concerned Project Office at the time of boarding.
- After making the online payment if payment receipt is not generated and received by email but it is confirmed that the amount has been debited from the account of the card holder then please inform us through email to receive a duplicate confirmation of payment from us otherwise the Corporation will not be responsible for any dispute created due to this technical fault.
- Full payment should be made in advance.
- GST @ 18% will be applicable on the space rent of Nalban Food Park as per government rule.
- GST @ 12% will be applicable to the daily room tariff as per government rule.
- Occupiers of the room are responsible for keeping all furnitures / fittings of the room in proper condition. In case of any damage or loss of articles full compensation would be recovered from the occupiers.
- No unhealthy / unethical activities will be allowed in the project campus. No alcoholic or narcotic elements will be allowed within premises
- Management reserves the right to cancel booking without assigning any reason. In such cases, full booking amount will be refunded.
Check-in & Check-out times (except Nalbon Food Park Cottages):
- Check-in times: - 12:30 PM
- Check-out times: - 09:30 AM
- Extra charges, if any, would be payable at the office counter.
- Plastic bags / disposals etc. are not allowed from environmental angle.
- Maximum of two adults along with one kid (upto 10 years) will be allowed in one double-bedded room, three adults along with one kid (upto 10 years) would be allowed in one triple-bedded room and four adults along with one kid (upto 10 years) would be allowed in one four bedded room. Extra occupancy charge @Rs.100/- per head per day will be applicable for children above 10 years.
- In absence of kids, one extra occupancy may be allowed on payment of Rs. 100 per head per day. However no extra bed shall be provided.
- Orders for food should be given in advance.
- A.C. service cannot be provided with D.G. set in the event of power failure.
- Voter card / Pan card / Driving license must be produced at the tourist complex and a copy has to be submitted to the project in-charge.
- Room service allowed on payment of 10% of the bill value.
- Taxes are applicable as per government rules.
- 75% of the deposited room rent excluding GST (and other Taxes if any) will be refunded to the party if cancellation is intimated though website before seven days to the check-in date.
- 50% of the deposited room rent excluding GST (and other Taxes if any) will be refunded to the party if cancellation is intimated though website before three days to the check-in date. Thereafter no application for cancellation will be considered. No other claim for refund will be entertained. The whole deposited booking amount will be forfeited in that case.
- No partial cancellation will be allowed, only full booking cancellation will be considered.
- No spot cancellation by any boarder will be allowed under any circumstances and no demand for refund of the booking amount will be entertained if the boarder do not occupy and stay in the booked room.